play my favourite song.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Went for this dance workshop at Shears Hall by some ZAI Taiwan dance instructors! And after this I've decided I'm so going for reggae classes! Hmm, shall check when are the reggae classes at O School (: Anyway the warm-up is like 45mins and crazy! Kevin was totally funny doing all the fake warm-ups and smoking through!

Linda was really sweet to put me up and I'd to trouble her to sleep in Kevin's room! And she let me take over her classes that she paid for so THANKS GIRL SO MUCH! (:

Visited the 2A guys at Shears and oo, their life is really happening! I'm also like sweet dao by ZQ, Sukee and Tatchin who were really nice to have supper with me, bring me around SH and walk me back to TH! Haa, I thought with all the xiao mei meis they'll like ignore and forget about us the '9 sis' LOL!! Anyway, it's like freaking 1 or 2am when I was there and nobody is sleeping! It's scary cause' there are like having suppper, decorating the lift (haa), preparing for their concerts and stuff!! And when I went over to TH, many were still not asleep also! Lepak with Winn, Yayi, Ahmad till like goodness knows what time in the morning before I went for a bath myself and freaked out! After I finished bathing I ran to Linda's room without bringing anything back cause' I was really scared! Haa, Linda was like DUH-ED by me! HAA but ya laaaa I'm scared of ghost laaaaaaa!!

Anyway I wanted to either go for the dance workshop tonight or Sheila's jazz but didn't go for either cause' schoolwork is priority! I'm so dead cause' just when I thought I had no work left, my sup bombarded me with lotsa reports and stuff to do on Tues! RAH! After blogging I MUST PIA! And yes I've decided I'm so not suited for hall life already cause' I don't have the energy to other stuff except for school work and dance! Also, I need sleep! My face would be pimply and yellowish when I lack sleep!

Nuff' of talking, some random pictures of what I love during TH production, DU and Grace and Korin's bday celebration at some freaking expensive Jap restaurant which serves LOUSY food ):

We LOVE this picture Terence took of us!

We were supposed to look like...

BRITNEY HOUSTON!! And we heart him!!

Loves wearing shades to cover my HUGE face (:

I love my girls!
RAH! Work ): Shall work harder today to make up for yesterday!